Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A new year - part II

In the fall of this year, my real new year's celebration, I invited one special person to join my immediate circle. I reaffirmed that choice with the official arrival of 2011. Long ago, he taught me how to find my voice. Today, he reminds me how to love with joy and commitment.

Unfortunately, his struggle with cancer has lately had me lean upon my community - you - for support.

So if this blog gets a little patchy over the coming months, please know that your questions and search for a balanced life still inspire me. Life continues, grows, evolves and we move with it. I will move with it.

May this year bring you challenges, joys and ideas that make your life richer. May you know great love and support from across your community. May your community continue to grow. I would like to continue to be part of it.

with deep respect as we usher in 2011,

dennie

No comments: